Our factory trained and certified technicians have been servicing our customer’s boats for years and can handle everything from the simplest light bulb change to a stern-drive rebuild. It doesn’t matter if it’s in your 18' bowrider or your 38' raceboat, we work on all makes and models.
If you require service or repairs on your boat please feel free to call us to discuss your needs. We will usually need your boat to be brought to us for an estimate and evaluate what needs to be done. If you do not own a trailer and can’t tow it to us, we can arrange to pick it up and haul it for you. In certain cases we even send our road crew to work at your location.
For anyone dropping off their boat:
In order to provide the best service, we ask that you first call to schedule when to bring the boat in. Then please come to the marina first to discuss the job and fill out a work order. You can then bring your boat to the shop and leave it in one of the designated drop off parking spaces.
Propeller Repair (Prop Repair)
- All props brought back to OEM specs using the pitch blocks and verified on our pitch and rake indicator
- A certified welder tig welds every prop for maximum strength; no brazing rods are ever used
- Stainless props are brought to a high polish finish using vibratory finishers for no extra charge
- Props are ground and shaped
- All props balanced on our static balancer or dynamic balancer
- Aluminum props are painted either black or white
- Brass props are brought to a matte finish but can be high polished upon request
- All props shipped back in custom made, Instapak® foam to ensure no damage
- All props shipped back using UPS ground service