Our factory trained and certified technicians have been servicing our customer’s boats for years and can handle everything from the simplest light bulb change to a stern-drive rebuild. It doesn’t matter if it’s in your 18' bowrider or your 38' raceboat, we work on all makes and models.
If you require service or repairs on your boat please feel free to call us to discuss your needs. We will usually need your boat to be brought to us for an estimate and evaluate what needs to be done. If you do not own a trailer and can’t tow it to us, we can arrange to pick it up and haul it for you. In certain cases we even send our road crew to work at your location.
For anyone dropping off their boat:
In order to provide the best service, we ask that you first call to schedule when to bring the boat in. Then please come to the marina first to discuss the job and fill out a work order. You can then bring your boat to the shop and leave it in one of the designated drop off parking spaces.
Start preparing for a great summer of boating with our de-winterization. Our watercraft professionals will check over the entire watercraft and provide a fully printed-out boat inspection report for you at no additional cost.
- Battery: Inspect and check voltage
- Battery Cables: Inspect
- Belts: Inspect
- Bilge Pump: Test
- Blower Motor: Test
- Drive Oil: Check fluid level - stern drive
- Engine Oil: Check fluid level and condition
- Hoses: Inspect and tighten
- Hydraulic Fluid: Check fluid level - stern drive
- Flame Arrestor: Inspect
- Power Steering: Check fluid level - stern drive
- Transmission Fluid: Check fluid level and condition - inboard
- Water Separating Fuel Filter: Inspect
- Oil Pressure: Check function and reading
- Temperature: Check function and reading
- Fuel: Check function and reading
- Volts: Check function and reading